Selasa, 17 Mei 2016

Tired but Sharp, Sharp but Very Tired


I can fall into slumber like a bear in winter



I'm tired, very very tired.
And because I am tired, I don't want to think.
Rephrase, I cannot think even if I want to.
I don't want to think.
Oh sorry, I cannot. I said I cannot.
Or maybe both, whatever.

Because I don't want to think, I wish I stop asking myself to think,
Because no matter how much I want to get the gear spin, I cannot find the fuel.
I have no energy left to think.

The thing comes faraway from that.
What I want to tell you is now why I don't / cannot think.
But the effect that comes with it.

Because I don't want to think, I feel many things that normally being hidden.
I feel motivated, though I am thoroughly tired since the beginning of May.
But then again, I cannot even think of the reason why.

I think, when Friday ends, I will hibernate.
I really need it.

1 komentar:

terima kasih sudah membaca, have a good day!