Sabtu, 03 November 2012

your best friend marriage

Happy, yes of course,
Mixed with a bit of sadness.

She's like a sister for me,
She always has time for me,
She never let me down,

Attending her marriage triggered all memories i had with her since high school,
At that time, almost ten years ago, we didn't even know if 2012 will exist the way like this,
We grew up together, as a friend, completed with many fights we had,
But yet, we still found each other,

I called her Squidy,
And i still love her not only as a friend, but as a sibling,
And though there's no way i could turn back the time,
I know,
That we both had many happy times together,

Starting soon,
Sea will separate us from each other,
Oh my, i really gonna miss her so very much,
I really really reeeeaaalllyyy gonna miss her soon,

But that's the way it should be,
Isn't it?

Love you my sister,
My squidy,
Like always :)

posted from Bloggeroid

2 komentar:

  1. Sedih gak bisa dateng ke nikahannya :(
    Habis ini gak bisa maen2 lagi deh, gak bisa ke pahlawan trip lagi :(

    BalasHapus
  2. Nah iniii bikin makin galau aja ToT

    squidyyyyyyy ToT

    BalasHapus

terima kasih sudah membaca, have a good day!