Minggu, 30 Agustus 2015

Hate vs Don’t Like


  When we don't like things, we tend to limit ourselves from getting involved.


It is not that I hate loud people, I just don’t like it when they are loud all the time. 
Have some restriction on yourself, will you? Look and read your surrounding before you decide what to do. You are not a baby.


It is not that I hate people who tell me what to do, I just don’t like it when they force me to be like them. 
I am not you and you are not me. I never ask you to be like me so why should you force me to be like you?


It is not that I hate cheerful people, I just don’t like it when they cross boundaries. 
Know that some conditions are not suitable to show cheerfulness.


It is not that I hate talkative people, I just don’t like it when they cut my every sentence. 
Is it too difficult for you to let me finish my sentence? Try to be a better listener, will you?


It is not that I hate selfish people, I just don’t like it when they are selfish all the time. 
I am selfish too, but I try not to be deaf when people give me suggestion. Remember, people suggest you things because they care about you.


It is not that I hate people who depend on me, I just don’t like it when they become clingy. 
I consider myself a dependable person and I enjoy it, but it doesn’t mean that I have to be present in anything you do.


It is not that I hate indecisive people, I just don’t like it when they take too long to move. 
Know that sometimes I need you to decide, not to continuously ask for decision.


It is not that I hate people who restrain themselves to lead, I just don’t like it when they lose aspiration after they let me lead. 
It makes me wonder whether you are serious with your responsibility or not.


It is not that I hate dramatic people, I just don’t like it when they said my rational thinking is wrong. 
I use my head a lot more and please consider that we don’t have to be the same to work together.


It is not that I hate people who boast, I just don’t like it when they try to boast themselves over everything I say. 
The more you do that, the more I don’t feel like talking to you.


It is not that I hate people state their opinion openly, I just don’t like it when they force their opinion on me. 
Please have a good understanding that I also have my own opinion and give yourself some time to listen to me with open mind.


It is not that I hate competitive people, I just don’t like it when they become too obsessed with winning. 
You cannot win on every little thing. Sometimes it is more prestigious to admit losing than blindly pursue for victory.


It is not that I hate people who criticize things, I just don’t like it when they only see the negative sides. 
Try to look at positive sides, will you?

 
It is not that I hate friendly people, I just don’t like it when they use the word ‘friendship’ over everything. 
Just like ‘love’, ‘friendship’ is not supposed to be the password of every single decision.


It is not that I hate overreacting people, I just don’t like it when they include me in. 
I have my own way to react too, see? Stop feeling like the world is all about you.


It is not that I hate people who like to comment, I just don’t like it when they comment on everything. 
Know that sometimes it is better to appreciate things in silence.


It is not that I hate gloomy people, I just don't like it when they try to 'negativate' me.
Let me decide which one is positive and which one is negative. I will let you know once I make decision. 


It is not that I hate sacrificing people, I just don’t like it when they forget about their well-being. 
You are not limitless resource, my dear. 


It is not that I hate people who ask for help, I just don’t like it when they refuse to learn. 
It makes me think that you try to use me rather than ask for help. 


It is not that I hate needy people, I just don’t like it when they try to include me into everything they do. 
Everyone needs their own time and space sometimes, am I right? 


It is not that I hate childlike people, I just don’t like it when they respond everything childishly. 
I can tolerate children very well, but please know that I have expectation for those who are supposedly mature enough to think things through.


---

In the end, it is not that I hate them, even some of them are traits of my beloved people, but I am only human and never is an angel when dealing with them.

(writtten with no intention of judging anybody)

2 komentar:

  1. Inspiratif jg bgi yg baca he he....kdng suka g sensi dgn orang lain#nunjuk-diri-sy-sendiri#

    BalasHapus
  2. hahahaha, sama saya pun juga :p

    BalasHapus

terima kasih sudah membaca, have a good day!